Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweeter than Music

Today, I am 11 weeks pregnant.  However, the little peanut measured ahead...at 11w4d.  Wow.  He/she was wiggling all around on the ultrasound.  It even looked like it was praying the way its hand was positioned by its face.  So sweet.  Best of all, we got to hear the heartbeat.  I was comforted enough just seeing it, but hearing it was even better.  This might just happen after all!

9 comments:

Samantha said...

fantastic news!!! Over the moon happy for you Angie!

Suzanna said...

Wow. I'm just in awe hearing of your wonderful news! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Keep us posted! I miss hearing from you every day

Anonymous said...

Your post brought tears to my eyes. So happy for you and your family, God bless!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

So happy for you guys!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I am so happy for you!

Tanya said...

I am soooo happy for you both, the first stretch is almost over, I can't believe its already been 11 weeks!

Erin Patricia said...

Amazing! So very happy for you!

Lindsay said...

Angie,
I have never posted before but I have been reading your blog since your last miscarriage.
I have prayed for you so much and I am so, so excited for you and your family!

Keep us updated!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Wonderful!!!