So, it appears that several of my IRL friends who read this blog (and a few "virtual world" friends) miss my daily posts. Let me just tell you, I miss it too. But J insists that I not try to achieve such a feat this year. He doesn't want me to stress out about coming up with post ideas and such. I'm sorry, though. I didn't mean to slack quite so much. I'll try to do better.
Peanut and I are doing just fine. Well, at least we were on Friday. I have no reason to believe we are not still "fine," so I'm going to assume we are. Tomorrow marks 12 weeks. I can hardly believe it. Dare I say I'm even allowing myself to get just the teensiest bit excited?
We had to go to Toys R Us on Saturday (J was looking for a specific Wii game), and I tried very hard not to look on the BRU side of the store. But my mom can't wait to go crib shopping. J keeps telling me we have to get "that room" cleaned out because August will be here before we know it. I think it can at least wait until spring break...it's not really that bad in there, anyway.
I'm feeling pretty good most of the time. I've had a few days where I felt nauseous most of the day, but it mostly happens after I've cooked dinner that involves meat. Amazingly, I can eat dinner if I didn't smell it cooking, and sometimes I can eat it after. Last night was one of those nights. However, we had fish...and I regretted it about 2 hours after. All during prayer meeting I was burping fish and feeling nauseous, and by the time I was driving home, I had sworn it off for the rest of my life.
My boobs aren't as sore (sorry, Nick...it is my blog), but my rear end sure is from all of those injections. Tuesday night marked the end of the twice weekly Delestrogen, and I will be switching to every other day PIO starting Saturday. Next Friday marks the end of the PIO. Yay! It's also the date of my next appointment. No ultrasound this time, so I won't have any new pictures. J says I'm starting to get a bump, but I swear it's just fat that was there all along.
Oh, and now to the title of this post...last week, the Coke man had a note on our machine in the workroom for suggestions of different beverage products to put in the machine. I waited several days and when no one had suggested anything, I wrote in Caffeine-free Coke (cause you know, a girl just gets sick of Sprite sometimes). Today, as I was leaving, I noticed it has been added. Thanks, Mr. Coke Man! You made this pregnant girl's day.
Hugs and love,
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
YAY to the coke man!!! =D
So happy to read you and baby are doing great!
Woohoo Mr. Coke Man!! I'm so excited that you're getting excited. It's a strange feeling to think that this might be real, isn't it?
Post a Comment