Today is DH and my second anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's been two whole years since we got married. I actually even teared up this morning when I flipped through our wedding album. I hope every married couple is as happy as we are.
I started taking Me.tfo.rmin at the end of May. So, I've been on it a little over a month now. It's finally stopped making me sick. (Fingers crossed that I didn't just jinx myself!) I took a break from temping for a couple of months because it kinda made me crazy. I fully intended to pick it back up this cycle, but we were on vacation when AF found me and I totally left my thermometer at home. By the time we got back, I was on CD 9, forgot to set my alarm the next morning, and now figure what's the use? I took it this morning, and it was unusually high. It's not like my body to ovulate this early, so I guess I'll just skip the temping again this cycle.
Well, it's about time for my W.i.i. workout. DH went to the doctor a few weeks ago (I guess since I'd been so often to try and get my body straightened out), and the only thing they can tell us about his low sperm count is that he needs to lose some weight. So, we have been walking 2 miles (nearly every day--I think we've missed maybe 3 days since we started--but we can't help rain and thunderstorms) and we got the new personal trainer workout for our W.i.i. Let me tell you, it kicks my butt on some days! I was so sore after the first two days, I could barely walk! That's getting better, though. DH has lost a whopping 20 pounds! I'm so proud of him and his efforts. I've only lost 8. Oh, well. At least I didn't go the other direction!
I hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful day! And, if I don't "talk" to you again this week, have a fabulous rest of the week!
Peace & Love,









4 comments:
congrats on the weight loss! I've thought about the wii personal trainer workout. I'll have to give it a try.
good to hear from you!
Congrats on the weight loss!
BTW--love your blog look. How did you get your signature to look like that?
Erin, I created my signature at this website. It gives you a link to post once you've created it and then you just copy and paste it at the end of the blog post. Hope this helps!http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_1.php
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment