Let me see....what's been going on? My doc recently started me on 1500mg of Metformin daily. We'll see if that helps anything. DH decided he needed a checkup with the doctor, as we had been semi-dieting for about 6 weeks and he hadn't lost any weight. We are up to walking 2 miles a day now, plus cutting portion sizes. Oh, and nothing but water after 7 p.m. Other than a slightly underactive thyroid, he's in pretty good shape. Needs to lose some weight, though. Since he made the appointment, he lost 4 lbs. This morning, he weighed himself again, and he'd lost 6 more. That's 10 lbs. in two weeks! I've only lost 5 lbs. in 4 weeks, doing the exact same thing. Men!
We're going to Knoxville, TN this weekend to visit some friends. We'll probably drive over to the mountains. I love the mountains. We're going to an amusement park tomorrow. (Our friend has to go for work--sounds rough, huh?) DH is not a big thrill-seeker when it comes to rides, but our friend Kristin is. At least I'll have somebody to ride rollercoasters with!
Well, I suppose I should go finish packing. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Happy reading!









2 comments:
Hi! I just noticed today that you have a blog! I'm my_teffie2 on WebMD.
Where do you live that Knoxville is driving distance? I live in upstate SC, so TN is kitty corner of us. Have fun on the roller coasters! :)
Hey Steph! I live near Bowling Green, KY (home of the corvette). It takes us 3 1/2 to 4 hours to get to our friends' house. We can't make the trip too often (gas is high, you know), but it's a nice little weekend getaway. I did have fun on the roller coasters!
Post a Comment