J and I have discussed what to do with all of our "stuff" that we likely won't be using again (a.k.a. baby gear). I can't bear to part with it just yet, but he thinks we should get rid of it - sell it, consign it, donate it, whatever. I know it is taking up a lot of precious storage space, but I just don't think I can do it. Not yet.
I cried a lot last weekend, knowing the news that loomed ahead of me following Monday's blood test. I apologized over and over to J, who asked me why I was so sure it was over, and just allowed myself to be sad. I cried very little on Monday, but I think it was because I was super busy. We were at meetings at school beginning at noon followed by open house at 5:30. By the time I picked Lincoln up and got home, it was nearly bedtime, and J seemed to be fighting some nasal gunk. He has been sickly all week, and we really haven't had a lot of time to process things together. I just know I get all emotional when I think or talk about it. I guess it's just too soon for me.
On another hand, I wish AF would just hurry up and show already. I had my last PIO injection on Sunday night. Almost all of the bruises from the blood thinner are gone and the lumps have mostly disappeared from my rear.
Okay, I've got to snap out of this funk. I can't spend my free time dwelling on this because it is completely out of my control and is in the past. Move on, Angie. It will all be okay...
Friday, August 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Big hugs, I'm so sorry. Give yourself time to grieve.
We are unable to have another baby as well and getting rid of the "stuff" is SO hard.
Hang in there and don't worry about the stuff until you are ready!
Post a Comment