Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lincoln turns 2




Last Satirday was Lincoln's 2nd birthday.  We made a quick stop in Toys R Us on Friday night so he could get his balloon and crown (and to get one more gift).


Lincoln dumped the Cheerios out.  I said he was trying to earn his "birthday whipping."


We had a wedding to attend on Saturday evening, so we invited my parents over for a spaghetti lunch, Lincoln's favorite food.



His party wasn't until Sunday, but we had to open a couple of small gifts today.  Fun-a fishing pole for the tub and a photo album!  One of Lincoln's favorite things to do is look at pictures.
All I wanted was a "good" picture of him in his shirt.  (He has wanted to put it on since we picked it up.)

Loving on Jax

The cake


His friend Annzley sat in his new chair.  So he sat on top of her.

Resting for a minute.  Turning 2 is hard work!

I can't believe my baby is 2!  I certainly wish time would slow down a little!










0 comments: