Sunday, August 24, 2014

Terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day #467

It has been a day!  Scratch that-it's been a WEEKEND.  I can't seem to get my head above water this schoo year yet, and to top it off, the past two weekends have been so busy that I barely had time to breathe.  And today it has just been one wrong thing after another.  I'm ready to fast forward to next Friday and start a weekend over.  

And what am I doing to correct the things that have gone wrong?  I'm blogging about them so they'll live on forever!  No, I'm not.  I'm not going to rehash them all because there is no blame to place.  It's just been a series of accidents.  No one is injured, and I'm just emotionally distraught because I've been so busy and there's no promise of rest in sight.  I'm frustrated-mostly with myself and my inability to cope with these stressors-but I will survive this, and hopefully be stronger for it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGS to you!! Keep breathing!