I'm sorry if anyone else thought I was done blogging, too. I'm not. I will never not write, and this is my space in which to do just that. So for now, I am still here.
Even though you have moved on in many ways now that you have Lincoln, I'm glad you're still around. The blogger world wouldn't be the same without you. *hugs*
I have been married to the love of my life since 07/07/07. Soon after we got married, we started trying to expand our family. Unfortunately, that road was not as easy as we'd like. It seems we both have our own issues that acted as stumbling blocks. After 1 fresh IVF cycle, 3 FETs, 2 losses, and daily blood thinner injections, by the grace of God our little miracle arrived on 8/16/12.
1 comments:
Even though you have moved on in many ways now that you have Lincoln, I'm glad you're still around. The blogger world wouldn't be the same without you. *hugs*
Post a Comment