Monday, April 16, 2012

When last we met...

...I gave an update from my 20 week appointment.  That was over a week ago!  A lot has happened since then.  I can hardly believe we are now 21 weeks 3 days along.  We have completely cleaned out the nursery.  All that's left to do is clean the windows in preparation for the new curtains.  The furniture is in place, crib put together and waiting for the mattress to come in, and a few clothes are hanging in the closet.  Holy cow!

Last week was "birthday week" at our house.  J's birthday was Tuesday and mine was Friday.  We spent all of Saturday deep cleaning our bathroom/bedroom and reorganizing our closet.  (I think J is "nesting.") 

I'd better wrap this up. Laundry is in and it's almost time to start dinner.  Whew.  I hate Mondays!

Hugs and love,

4 comments:

MaryMargaret said...

It sounds like it's been a very productive week! It's so crazy to follow along with people who were undergoing IVF at the same time and realize how far we've come. Congratulations on the nursery progress!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

You have way more done than I do! Post pictures!

Happy belated Birthday to you!

Samantha said...

I am SO SO SOOOO happy for you! I cannot believe you're already 1/2 way there. Happy belated Birthday!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

DH's b-day is the 6th & mine is the 10th! We have b-day week too! haha. You're pregnancy is going by so fast! Enjoy it =)