(And definitely living on a prayer!) Today marks 20 weeks. Wow! How'd we get here so fast? Today was my appointment and ultrasound. There were a couple of pictures that the tech was unable to get because of li'l peanut's position, so I have to have a repeat ultrasound at my next appintment. (Aw, darn. *grin*)
Babe is definitely a boy. Even I could tell.
All was well. I'd only gained a pound since my last appointment (3 weeks ago). I think that puts me at about 7 or 8 total. He's measuring right on target with a heart rate of 153 bpm. They estimate that he weighs about 13 oz (which is a bit more than all of my apps say he should). Dr. G says that puts him in the 77th percentile.
Next appointment is May 3. I have to do the glucose tolerance test then, too. Fun stuff.
J brought me flowers yesterday to celebrate the halfway point. He's so sweet.
Whew. I'm tired. I think I'll go put my feet up for a bit.
Until next time...
Hugs and love,
Friday, April 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Such a huge milestone and so sweet that DH marked it with flowers! Points for him!
Cheers to halfway to meeting your lil guy!
YAY! I am so happy that everything is going so well! Enjoy! Post a belly shot for us!
I hope everthing is still going good for you! We have 6 more weeks of school here...I can't wait until summer break.
Post a Comment