All week, I thought we'd go get breakfast today and bring it back home to eat. So, after getting Lincoln to take his mess, I asked him if he wanted to go get some biscuits and gravy. "Eggs?" He asked. Sure, why not. You can have some eggs. I don't eat eggs at all. Unless they are in something (like cookies or cake...).
I needed to run by the bank, too, so I quickly fixed my deposit and we were on our way. When I got to the speaker at the DQ, I ordered an order of biscuits and gravy (for us to share) plus a side of eggs (for Lincoln). This is what we had when we got home.
Well played, universe. I know I didn't need biscuits and gravy, but I'd been thinking about it all week. Now it's ruined for me. (Childish, maybe, but I don't like what I don't like.) I'll order differently when there is ever a next time. I ate this instead:
To make matters worse, Lincoln didn't touch it either. I guess we'll eat better at lunch.











1 comments:
I would have had to call and complain! It's funny, the other day a coworker of mine told me that her daughters only liked ketchup on their burgers. One time they went to the McD's drive thru, she ordered a happy meal ketchup only hamburger meal. When she got home to realize, they took a bun and put ketchup on it, no burger. LMAO But they want $15/hr?
Post a Comment