Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Slacker

Long time, no write, huh?  No, I haven't disappeared from the planet, been abducted by aliens, nor have I fallen victim to the impending zombie apocalypse.  I've just been busy.  Not too busy to drop a line here and there to anyone who may still actually read my blog, but I guess it's just not been a priority.  It's funny that I love to write so much, yet I never take the time to do it.  J has asked me for years when I'm going to write a book and make him rich (insert laughter here).
The truth is, I've always wanted to write a book, but I have never been inspired to do so.  I'm a pretty boring person, so "write what you know" wouldn't really work for me.  I'd have to have readers to sell a book, after all.  And novels with an underlying IF theme have been done.  So, I suppose until I have something of substance to share with the world, I'll just stay here in my little cozy corner of the Internet.  Barely noticed, yet very much connected to the readers that I know about.
Lincoln and I are going to soak up as much fun this summer as we possibly can.  We went to the movies today.  Yesterday, we put the same puzzle together 15 times.  Maybe it will eventually be warm and dry at the same time and we can go outside to blow bubbles and run around the house and slide (or, as he prefers, push all of out outside toys down the slide).  But I'll be around.  I check in on you all frequently - mostly during "bedtime" while I'm waiting for my little love to drift off to dreamland.  He likes to know I'm near.  So do I.

1 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Hey chick! Long time no talk ;) I'm getting back into blogging myself, we have alot going on in our house. Need an outlet! Hope you have a great summer!