I'm trying not to be angry about it. It was an accident. I just wish I could put everything breakable out of Lincoln's reach...and still reach it myself!
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Sticky-keyitis
Maybe I've seen too much "Doc McStuffins" lately, but that's what I have diagnosed my piano with. The cover had been down since the water globe accident, but I pushed it back as I was cleaning today and tried our the keys. The white keys are fine, but many of the black keys that were covered in the liquid now stick. No easy fix, either. Makes me sad. We got the piano when I was 9 years old and wanted to take lessons. I've played a lot of pianos in my 25 years of playing, but none of them feel quite like mine. I've often said I wished I could take my piano with me for all weddings I've played for. My fingers know "my" keys like they were molded just to fit them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
HA! All of the Disney Jr Songs are always stuck in my head! Hot Dog!
Post a Comment