This is the furniture we've chosen:
...and the bedding

We even started a registry at BRU, but don't think we're jumping the gun here. It only includes the big stuff for now. We did it for the reward points, as we are planning to get some of this "big stuff" taken care of in the next month or so. (Yes, there was an ulterior motive.)
As for the name? Well, something has to be a surprise now, doesn't it? ;-)
Hugs and love,










5 comments:
Somehow I saw that coming! So glad that everything is going well for you!
Absolutely LOVE the bedding. I like that it isn't the traditional baby blue color. Can't wait till you share the name :)
Great picks on the furniture and bedding. A lot of people are keeping the name a secret these days. I think it's fun to have a secret.
I love the furniture and the bedding you guys chose! I need to know more about this rewards program, because we are in the money-saving business as well, and this sounds like something I might need to participate in! So glad everything is going swimmingly with your little guy!
I love what you picked out! Can't wait to see pictures of it all together!
Post a Comment