Tuesday, March 20, 2012

We're still here...

Peanut and I are still doing just fine. I had a doctor's appointment on Friday, and little one's heart was beating nice and strong at 159 bpm.

We've signed up for all sorts of different classes this summer at the hospital (mostly). Seems unreal that we are approaching this point.

Next up is our 20 week ultrasound on April 6. Wow. I can't believe we are so close to being halfway there.

I suppose we should choose a name sometime soon. We have both made lists...trouble is, they both have different names on them. Being a teacher, I have quite a list of names I will NEVER name my children...but coming up with something we both like is proving a bit difficult. There's no rush, I suppose, but I like to have things all planned out.

I'm starting to have a bit of a bump, depending on what I'm wearing. Some things make me look obviously pregnant while other things still conceal it well. Not that I'm trying to hide anything, but it certainly helps in the wardrobe department.

It's been random, I know, but thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and love,

3 comments:

Jessica Anne said...

Good luck choosing a name! For me, I have had no luck with students named Dakota.... that is one I will always stay away from :)

~*JaYmE*~ said...

It is going by so fast!! Picking out a name is hard... hard to find something that you will like forever!

E and R said...

Glad things are going well! Being a teacher, I had the same trouble with names. Good luck!