Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I believe in miracles…

If I didn’t, then I’d certainly be going crazy right now. I just returned home from a visit to my kind, wonderful OB/GYN. He was not, however, the bearer of good news. At all. Apparently, beyond a miracle, the only way DH and I can have a baby together is via IVF with ICSI. Well, we’re not rich, nor are we willing to deplete our entire savings on the off chance we might be successful.

J, if you’re reading this, I love you more than anything in this world. I’ve never been more proud to be your wife. I’m sorry I cried at the doctor’s office today.

So, I guess for now, we’re out of the race. No more temping. No more OPK’ing. No more CBEFM for me. I need to save my money. I’ll still take my vitamins, though. Because I believe in miracles.


Hugs and baby dust,

8 comments:

Samantha said...

I will continue praying for you and your husband that your miracle does come. It has happened before and there is no reason why it cannot happen for you. Keep your faith!

Steph said...

(((((HUGE HUGS)))))

I'm sorry for the bad news. I hope your miracle happens.

Patricia said...

I'm thinking of you and praying for your miracle. I can't imagine the feelings that must be surrounding you and your husband. But I urge you both to stay strong and don't let all hope disappear. Miracles do happen and I hope you get yours.

Take care.

elephantscanremember said...

(Hugs) I am very sorry you received this news. I do hope there's a brilliant miracle in the works for you both.

Erin said...

Hugs Angie. Where there is a will, there is a way. Hang in there.

Emily C said...

Angie, you don't know me but you just commented on my blog about our journey to have a family. I am so sorry to hear your news, as I have been there. We have a 0% chance of having children naturally and we can't even to any procedures as there's no possibility. I will remember you and your husband and pray God will provide what is needed. I know the struggles of this and some days are better than others. We completed the adoption process in early March and haven't heard a thing since, so I am daily asking for strength from God. I'll keep remembering you.

Browniris said...

I'm so sorry that you didn't get the news you were hoping for. We are in a very similar situation right now, so I know it is so frustrating and hard to deal with. Wishing for miracles for both of us!

Kitty said...

(((Hugs))) I am so sorry about this news. You're in my thoughts.