Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting away from it all.......

Ladies,

I know I haven't been a very regular post-er (or commentor) lately, but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone away for the next week. My original intent was to schedule some posts to compensate for my "absence," but I've been sort of numb since my D/A on Tuesday and the writing just didn't happen. I apologize, and I'll check in on you all if I can. I will definitely try to get back to posting when I return from the BAHAMAS! So, for the next week, I wish you the best of luck wherever you are in your cycles.

May we all get the miracle we've been waiting for.

Hugs and baby dust,

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow, enjoy your trip!!!

Kitty said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip, recharge those batteries, and enjoy every minute of your vacation. I'll try to hold AF hostage so she doesn't crash your party!

elephantscanremember said...

I hope you have a fabulous time! We expect pictures when you get back, young lady. ;)