On the TTC front, not much has changed. I'm still taking 1500 mg of Met.form.in daily (and it is still making me sick on occasion). DH and I are still focused on losing weight and getting into shape. The doctor couldn't find any reasons for DH's low count and issues there other than excess weight. They did a CT scan and everything, but couldn't find anything wrong. So far, he's lost 74 lbs! I'm so proud of him. He's worked so hard--he deserves to be a dad soon.
It's been a very emotional day for me. I'm not sure why. AF must be on her way. I'm due to start on Christmas Eve (Merry Christmas to me), so I'm guessing I'm just extra-hormonal today. The zit on my chin and the off-and-on cramps tell me she's getting ready to rear her ugly head. I didn't have much hope for this cycle, anyway, since my OPK testing was disrupted and my temps have been erratic. *Sigh* You'd think that would make it easier to accept that this cycle is most likely a bust, but no. I'm still getting bummed out.
On a bright note, though....I'm a habitual lurker on the WEB.MD TTC 12Months + board, and there has been a whole STRING of BFPs on there lately! I want to congratulate them all, but they don't have any idea who I am, I post so infrequently. I just don't know if I fit in there. Sure, I meet the criteria TTC time-wise, but those ladies are just so much farther into treatment than I am. I don't see an RE (there isn't one around here that I can afford), I haven't done IUIs or IVF, and it doesn't look like any of that is in my immediate future, either. Unless DH's count, etc. improves, the doctor says that IUI will not increase our chances much vs. natural conception. Our bank account says we won't be trying IVF. Those of you with IF insurance coverage should be very, very thankful.
I really must bid you adieu. I've got to finish cleaning out our guest room. We're watching my niece and nephew tomorrow evening while their parents go to a Christmas party. Maybe someday I'll need a babysitter, too.
Peace and Love,









0 comments:
Post a Comment