Now, as I cleaned out my closet this morning to make room for some badly needed new clothes (I’m getting rid of all those pants that are too big now—yay!), a few random thoughts popped into my head. Since there is no one here to share them with (DH is at work, and I don’t go back to school until next week), I thought I would put them on my blog.
1. Why do women’s underwear come on a hanger? I mean, come on folks. Sure, it looks nice in the store, and it encourages people to buy more than one pair when you “hang” it in threes, but is it really necessary to pass that little hanger along to the consumer? I certainly don’t have room in my closet to hang my undies up, too!
2. Why is it that I cleaned OUT my closet, have a bunch of new stuff that I added, and it is still full—yet in a couple of weeks, I’ll swear I have nothing to wear? It’s not that I’m spoiled to new stuff, I just get bored very quickly with things. (Oh, and I have an entire section of “school” shirts as well as a section of “I-don’t-really-wear-this-anymore-but-I-just-can’t-bear-to-get-rid-of-it” items.
3. It’s not fair that my husband doesn’t have to keep the floor free for dresses to hang. I need a “dresses” closet so my shoes can go under my other clothes.
4. So now that my closet is all cleaned up, where can I put my wedding dress? It’s gorgeous, but it’s so bulky I don’t know what to do with it. I don’t imagine I’ll be using it anymore, but I just can’t bear to part with it. (I’m a sentimental fool.) Maybe I can make room in a different closet…
5. How long will it take DH to notice I cleaned out the closet?
6. What happened to my other red shoe? (I could only find one when I was cleaning out the closet.)
7. I don’t really have another one, but I’m partial to sevens, so I couldn’t stop at number 6.
In case I don’t make it to post tomorrow, happy 2010 everyone! May the next year bring you what your heart truly desires.
Love and Hugs,









0 comments:
Post a Comment