Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Worst Blogger Award...

If there was an award for the worst blogger in the world, I know I would win it. I just can't seem to update as often as I would like. My intentions are good, but, well....I don't know what my excuse is. I do know that I'm just cheating myself out of the therapuetic benefits of blogging. I intended to pull my weight on the message board, too. That hasn't happened, either.

What's up with me? Let me see...the dieting is still going well. I've lost 24 pounds now, and DH is up to 56, I think. It gets harder and harder to find time to work out, though. But I'm trying.

On the TTC front, other than my Met.form.in, interventions have been on hold since April. My doc wants me to try this for a while. Besides, DH and I are working on losing this extra weight. Who knows, that just might do the trick! I'm currently on CD 25 and 8 DPO. I won't go crazy until next week. I had one of those crazy BFP dreams last night. I hate those kind of dreams. False hope.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Always,

1 comments:

Erin said...

Hello Angie. Nice to hear from ya!