Monday, August 17, 2009

Just another Monday...

Happy Monday, everyone! (I say that like I've got a million readers or something!) I hate that I go so long between posts. I'm trying to do better, I really am. I have nothing much new to report. We're 11 days into the new school year now. I absolutely LOVE my class this year! It's one of the best classes I've had in a long time.

On the TTC front, I'm on CD 20, not even sure if I O'ed. I was unable to use my OPKs as soon as I had hoped, then I only had 4 left. DH told me not to bother getting more because he thinks I O'ed last Wednesday since I "felt different." *huge sigh* I guess he'd know, huh?

So, I'm not sure what I'm waiting on...I guess AF to start. I try to be optimistic, and our timing wasn't all that bad (if I really did O then). My temps have been impossibly difficult to interpret this cycle, too. First, I had a fight with the thermometer. It kept switching from Farenheit to Celsius, then it would erase my temperature in the process of getting it switched back. Ugh! So, I can't rely on them this cycle, either.

Oh, well. I hope everyone else is having better luck than me!

Much love,

2 comments:

Erin said...

Glad you are enjoying your class this year.

We can always hope that AF doesn't show! After all it only takes beding to get that bpf, not thermometers and OPKs. Right?

I am right with ya....didn't OPK at all this month.

elephantscanremember said...

I am glad you have a good class. That has to make a difference for the whole year.

(I feel like a heel. I have been following your blog, but didn't realize who you were until you posted on the board today. I am sorry. That's what I get for not paying attention!)