I've decided to document all of the ordinary yet quirky moments of our life with Lincoln this year. I wish I had started it sooner, but I witnessed a friend complete this on Facebook last year for her son, and I decided to give it a try. I plan to post these pictures to Facebook and Instagram. I may include them here, but I will try to post maybe weekly rather than daily for those who may not want to see all that lincoln is doing. I thought about starting a different blog just for this project, but I have enough trouble keeping up this one!
Today's post:
Lincoln loves his new Mr. Potato Head-even if his parts don't end up in the right place.
2 comments:
So cute
lol, I love Mr. Potato Head! A wonderful classic toy that I sooo want to get for our kids someday.
Post a Comment