Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lincoln's 1st Birthday

So, I'm 3 weeks late with this post...but life happens.  I've forgiven myself for it.  I was busy making memories.

On August 16, Lincoln turned 1.  Yes, my baby turned 1.  How did that happen so quickly?  While I wish that time would slow down, I know that it isn't going to.  I suppose my time would be better spent holding on for the ride.  

Here are a few pictures from the day:

 I had my mom take a picture of Lincoln at exactly 8:20 (the time of his birth).  It's a coincidence that the clock is in the background.

Lincoln's Smash Cake.

 Birthday cake...

 We had lunch at the Dairy Queen after I left work.  That boy loves his ice cream!

Opening presents...


Forget the toys...Lincoln played with my grandma's walker.

Here's the birthday boy!

Not really a fan of getting his fingers messy...

Black icing in the hair courtesy of his older cousins.  This was right before he got a bath...

My sweet angel.

2 comments:

Suzanna said...

At exactly 8:20, nice =) I was born at 5 sometime AM, not nearly so easy to see your birth time. Looks like you all had fun. Thanks for sharing :)

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Awe! Happy Birthday Lincoln! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Enjoy every second of the next year!