Sunday, June 30, 2013

School Pinterest Project #3


I pinned this one quite some time ago, but never got around to making it.  Actually, I've combined two different projects that I had planned.  We'll see if the second part works. 

Most of the pins describe this as a cookie sheet decorated with ribbon and the desired labels, but I found this silver magnetic dry erase board for about the same price.  I also used narrow decorative duct tape instead of ribbon so I wouldn't have to use glue.  (Plus, it can be changed if needed.). The magnets are just discs (from a pack of 52) from the craft department at Wal-Mart.  I used a chalk marker to write the numbers on them.  The locations were printed on address labels.  

At the bottom, the board has a place for push pins.  (I think it was designed to be the right side, but I turned the board.). I made this section for "nameless" papers.  We shall see if it holds them well enough.

0 comments: