Sunday, October 7, 2012

Off to work I go...

Hi-ho!  I am totally, completely not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.  I love my job.  I love my students.  I love my co-workers (well, most of them).  But I love hanging out with Lincoln more.  It's been a terribly emotional day. 

We spent the past week in St. Louis for fall break.  Lincoln's first vacation.  I'll post some pictures sometime this week.  (Can't promise it'll be tomorrow.)  He slept through most of it. 

I will survive this...I will survive this...I will survive this...

2 comments:

MaryMargaret said...

Yes you will! Sending a little first-day-back mojo your way. I think the first day is the hardest. I'll find out if that's true on the 24th.

Jessica Anne said...

Good luck! The first few weeks are the hardest and then it gets easier after that... and then it gets harder again! :) I was on maternity leave from sept-jan and going back in January was okay but going back the following august was wayyy harder. I'm sure youw ill do just fine. :)