Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tough Week!

So, it's been a rough week.  Yesterday, the dryer went out.  Or so we thought.  Luckily, my mom and grandfather were able to fix it.  Today, I went to the dentist.  They'd pushed my regular check-up back about 6 weeks so I wouldn't be pregnant any more and could have the x-rays I politely declined last time.  Grr.  All 4 wisdom teeth have to come out.  On Friday.  Two of them are impacted, and the other two won't be a problem (they've been "in" for several years now) but the dentist recommended they go ahead and remove them while I'm out for the others. 

Is it irrational that I'm dreading this worse than I did childbirth?

2 comments:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I'm glad they were able to fix the dryer. Our washer died the week after I had Will and we had to buy a new one. I'm with you on the dentist...I hAtE going!!

How is being a mommy? :-)

Ashley said...

first of all your little one is adorable and second of all I am in the exact same boat but I am just declining to get them out... mind you mine are not impacted but the dentist just wants everyone to get them out (well mine does anyway)... personally i think it's more a money grab so i will seek out a second opinion. I also decline xrays... all the time.. i mean can't them just look in my mouth!