Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Snowpocalypse 2015

We've had a massive snowstorm this week!  Our yard saw (well, is still buried under) about a foot of snow.  I don't remember ever having that much snow at once!  School has been out all week (4 days since Monday was a holiday), and Lincoln and I are having a blast!  J was even home Monday and Tuesday because the clinic he works for was closed.  We took Lincoln out to play for a while, but he really didn't have the right shoes, so we didn't stay long.  He didn't want to go at first...

He did this a lot.  It's hard to walk in a foot of snow.  

He liked it once he got outside.

Daddy helped him make a snow angel.

Never pass up an opportunity to go down the slide.

Hey, there's snow on my gloves!

Then he didn't want to go in.  Poor baby. I love him so much.

0 comments: