Sunday, November 30, 2014

Slacker

I'm totally slacking on blogging.  I feel bad about that because we have been making memories right and left.   I don't know if it's worth it to backtrack since my blog doesn't have many visitors anymore.  If you're reading this, just know that I'm still here, still infertile, and still thinking about you all.  I'm having a blast trying to keep up with my miracle of a toddler and I'll be around.  More, I hope, but definitely around.  

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Yep, my poor neglected blog is in the same boat. Hope you all had a blessed thanksgiving. Enjoy the Christmas celebrations with your little guy, it's just so special to see it all through their eyes :)

Suzanna said...

I always figure you're too busy making memories with your darling son to get on here, so that appeases me. :) Miss you though. *hugs* BTW we've started classes to become foster parents, starting to dawn on me that this all might actually happen, eep!