Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Complicated

That's what everything seems to be these days - complicated.  From major household purchases, to getting the lawn mower going for the year to starting the FET process for our final transfer...nothing has been easy or gone even remotely smoothly this year.  I am bit throwing a pity party, for I know that there are people with true troubles that take more than patience and persistence to fix...but it doesn't make it any less frustrating.

On a more positive note, Lincoln has decided that he loves to pass out hugs and kisses.  He is so stinking cute when he gives hugs-he "pats" your back while he's hugging you.  I suppose because that's what people do to him.  Precious.  I ha a late meeting after school yesterday and didn't get home until around 7:30...he must have missed me because I got LOTS of hugs and kisses last night. And I cherished every single one.

1 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Love it! Their hugs are the best!