I'm well aware that I missed posting when Lincoln turned 4 months and 5 months. I'm still struggling to juggle all the duties of being a working mom, and sadly, blogging keeps getting pushed out of the way. Hopefully, things will settle down at school soon (although our March calendar is filled to the brim), and I can put it back in my routine.
That being said, my sweet little guy turned 6 months old on the 16th. Time, please slow down! It was a big week for us. The night before, he rolled over. Twice. Hated it-now he avoids going all the way over. Smart fella. Earlier in the week, he cut his bottom front teeth. At his 6-month checkup, doc said he's got more ready to peek through. Fun times
Stats:
Weight-18lbs 2oz
Length-27.25 inches
His weight has slowed down just a little, and he's getting long. He can still wear some month pants around, but they look like capris. He can still wear most 6 month shirts, but most of those pants are too short, too.
He's a happy little fella most of the time. I am so blessed to be his momma.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
What a sweetie!!! Happy 6 months!
Post a Comment